Addis International Bank S.C. (AdIB) is founded by visionary Ethiopians - that include Cooperatives, Unions, and social settings like Idirs as well as individual businesspeople and is intended to play a pivotal role of financial intermediation through engagement in provisioning of full-fledged banking services to the public. AdIB has envisioned “To be the Leading Inclusive Bank in Africa”.
AdIB currently wants to hire qualified & competent persons and would like to invite interested applicants for the following post:
Branch Manager I
Education: B.A. Degree in Accounting/Banking/ Management/ related fields
Experience: 6 years of banking experience of which four years in supervisory positions
- Thorough knowledge of accounting, business law and financial management:
- Thorough knowledge of financial policies and regulations of the Bank:
- Ability to coordinate and direct subordinates;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Basic computer application skills.
Place of Work: City Branches
Req. No.: 2
Salary: As per the salary scale of the Bank
Applicants shall clearly specify the position and place of work for which they have applied
At least one reference shall be stated in CV from current and/or former employment