BERITRADE PLC, a leading Aluminum kitchen utensils manufacturer, would like to fill the following vacancies immediately.
1. Finance Manager
Minimum BA degree in Accounting.
Minimum of 7 years experience preferably in senior or managerial position.
- Proven knowledge of tax laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in Peachtree accounting system with trouble shooting ability.
- Ability to plan and carry out own task with minimum supervision; meet deadlines; supervise and guide subordinates; get books of accounts closed in time for external audit.
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA encouraged to apply.
2. Senior Accountant
BA degree in Accounting
Minimum of 3 years in senior/ Accountant position
- A very good knowledge of Peachtree accounting software application modules
- Experience within manufacturing set up is preferable.
3. Personnel Officer
Degree/Diploma in business management, HR management or related field
Minimum 3 years directly related experience.
- Working Knowledge of Ethiopian Labour law.
- Good interpersonal communication skill.
4. Industrial Electrician
Degree/Diploma in the field
Minimum 3 years experience as industrial electrician
Working knowledge in handling electrical installation for a variety of production machinery
Place of work for all positions shall be Alemgena Industrial Area.
Salary and benefits will be attractive and commensurate with qualification and experience.